HW reissues latest (LONG)

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Fri Feb 2 15:25:49 EST 1996

Jon Browne writes:

> "Digitally Remaster at Abby Road Studios by Paul Cobbold - Hawkwind's current
> engineer"
> "4 extra tracks of which 3 are unreleased"....erm?
> "Elaborate fold-out digi-pak package reflecting the original album's artwork"

A remastered _ISoS_ with Born to Go, Silver Machine and Seven by Seven?
A remastered _Space Ritual_, with the live You Shouldn't Do That?
A remastered Doremi, under any circumstances?

I don't think I've felt this giddy since I heard that Live Chronicles
was coming out on CD.

> They won't be mid-price though, expect to pay full price for these ones.

Fuck it, I'm writing the check already.  :-)

> There you have it.
>
> Jon Browne

Jon Browne, you just made my week.

Steve