CE, FOUO, AOF

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat Feb 3 05:25:00 EST 1996

On  2-FEB-1996 12:33:24.6 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >I have to confess... I really kinda like Deb, Denise (Ahhh that feels
   >better). I also like EVERYTHING on CE. Just another flavor of BOC. For
   >that matter I like EVERYTHING on FOUO. I even like most of CN. I love
   >RBN with the single exception of "Light Years of Love", this song is the
   >absolute worst of all time. (Didn't John confess to liking this?? Oh
   >well no more copies of the FAQ for me ;) ). I put "Beat em Up" higher
   >than LYOL.
   >Brad L.

I confess to liking this, too, unashamedly. But I think it did win the vote
for "Most Uncharacteristic BOC Song" (or something like that) on an old
questionaire. One of my faves from the album.

Chuck
`[1;30;44mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive