vinyl aid

Michael P Mccollum mccolmp at MAIL.AUBURN.EDU
Mon Feb 5 09:55:17 EST 1996

On Sat, 3 Feb 1996 HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM wrote:

> Yeah, and even those hydrophonic Secret Treaties (which I
> thought were some sort of collector's items) are going for just
> a couple bucks... It breaks my heart when I see my favorite
> bands being sold so cheap...but it also saves me money, so I
> can't complain.
>
> Chuck

hydrohonic? funny mine sounds like shit underwater?
judt kidding don't you mean quadraphonic? speaking of quads-
check out the quadrajets- local auburn al band on sympathy for the record
industry label - pretty cool stuff raw and loud kind of like greaser
blues distorted car songs -mike psyche