KISS REUNION TOUR!!!!!!!!

jean l delacour delacour at UNM.EDU
Tue Feb 6 19:04:34 EST 1996

On Tue, 6 Feb 1996, John A Swartz wrote:

> Well, I agree with Manuel that KISS has been "different" since Ace left.
> However, while Ace is on the cover of "Creatures of the Night", his input
> into that album was practically nil - Bruce Kulick did most of the guitar
> work (one of the reasons the cover on the album was later changed).
>
> John

Actually, it was Bob Kulick (Bruce's older brother) and Vinnie Vincent
that did most of the guitar work on Creatures of the Night.

There's another BOC connection right there; E. Bloom worked with Bob for
awhile in the late 80's on some project that never got off the ground.

Bye....

Manuel

Jean Delacour
University of New Mexico