Just to get a few things off my chest

ross.reyes reyes at ALOFT.ATT.COM
Tue Feb 13 13:06:32 EST 1996

> 4.  Music is neither good or bad -- you may like it or not like it, but
> that like or dislike doesn't make it good or bad.  I don't particularly
> like alot of what's being played on the radio these days (although I'm
> starting to get into some stuff), but that doesn't mean it's bad, just
> that I don't like it.  Maybe I should start a new slogan:  "Music
> doesn't suck - people do."  O.K., maybe not . . .  ;-)

I disagree.  Sometimes fans are ripped off by bands throwing in
anything just to make up an album.  Fans know when they're getting
the real thing and when they're gettin a half baked effort just
to extract a few more bucks from the record buying public.  In
those cases it does suck.  I think it happens more than we'd
like to believe.

RR