Just to get a few things off my chest

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 14 07:36:39 EST 1996

Doug said

>I never met an 'Astronomy' I didn't like...

Have you heard Thin White Rope's (unrelated) song with the same title?  (On
_In the Spanish Cave_, and live on _The One that Got Away_).

Meanwhile, on the good/bad debate, may I (approvingly) quote John Peel:
"Saying Schubert is better than Blur is like saying Tuesday is better than a
piece of string".

OTOH, I'm reluctant to follow Carl all the way down the slippery slope of
cultural relativism (because it's then but a short step to moral relativism,
and then where are we?).

BTW, although in general I vastly prefer BOC to Michael Jackson, I would have
to maintain that "Billie Jean" is miles better than "Let Go" in just about
all respects. :)

- Andy

ObCD: Amon Duul 2 - Nada Moonshine # (I found a copy at last! :)