Sonic A

Alex S. Garcia 101612.172 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Wed Feb 14 10:28:33 EST 1996

>>  All this talk of German lyrics has reminded me a tape I once
>>  heard, with Bob singing the first half of Sonic Attack in
>>  non-English.
>>  As the venue was either Paris of Reims I assume it was French.
>>  All for now.
>
>Sounds curious!  "Dans le cas d'un attaque sonique sur votre endroit, suivez
>ces reglements...  Tous les corps doivent etre menes a l'orgasme au meme
>temps...  Ne pas gachez du temps en bloquant votres oreilles.." (ou quelque
>chose de ce genre :)

That's quite definitely French - I should now, I'm French. But not being much
acquainted with Hawkwind, I have no idea if there's some kind of joke involved
here or if you're actually looking for a translation ?... Well, anyway, if you
need
a translation, wave a hand... :-)

Alex.