BOC: astronomy video

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Thu Feb 15 03:56:01 EST 1996

On Wed, 14 Feb 1996, Bryan Irby wrote:

> I must have deleted the original message where someone said they saw the
> video, but my 2 cents worth to add to the discussion is that it was in
> fact only UK released

I have no idea whether this video was officially released for sale in the
UK, but it was shown on one occasion at least on British TV. Just after
Astronomy was released as a single I caught the video on late night TV.
Pretty cool it was too, though naturally it was faded out early. I think
a friend of mine may have copied it, though tracking it down is gonna be
rather difficult.