Doug Smith/Covers Project (was Re: New HW related)

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Thu Feb 15 11:12:23 EST 1996

On Thu, 15 Feb 1996, M Holmes wrote:

> Say, Doug Smith hasn't muscled in on the covers project by any chance?

Not yet, though I'm planning on donating all profits to the RODS fund,
so I suppose he will be involved, on some level....

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Nomad of the Time Streams #159
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Keeper of _The Dead Gods Book_
iscladoc at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_