Copyright News

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Fri Feb 16 14:18:43 EST 1996

> >million people do it... If this became a reality then Drugs and Alcohol and
> >Child sex would be a norm of society... Get Real....!!!
> >BOLLE_!_?
>
>         I don't know who BOLLE is but the way everything he says turns
> into an anal retentive diatribe against people who choose to partake
> in drugs or alcohol is really starting to annoy me

 Right on!  I remember a line from Rick Neilsen of Cheap Trick.  I
forget who he was talking about, but he said:  'now there's one
person who SHOULD take drugs.'  I suspect that Bolle may be a
reformed doper.  None more rabid than the reformed!  Just my take on
him, as I've read references here about his beer-drinking.  Maybe
it's NA beer?