At the end of the day.....

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 17 03:04:04 EST 1996

Al:

>Deb ran 2 NYC marathons. One person she outran was David Lee Roth. I ran
>10, plus 2 Shri Chinmoys 1 Long Island and 1 Boston. The marathon is an
>awesome experience. Big city marathons have more spectators than any rock
>concert ever. But unlike the performer in a concert the marathon is a very
>humbling experience. Oh you had to ask! Sorry, very off topic. I could
>really go on and on about running. If there are any fellow marathoners out
>there we should continue this via private email.
>Al

Here's a hypothetical question for you:

How long a set would you have to play behind the kit to equal
one NYC marathon?  I'm not sure what form of measurement
would be most valid, so why don't you do the honors... =)

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

      "If it isn't skiing or Blue Oyster Cult, I'm not interested..."
The First Annual BOC BBQ - Santa Rosa, California - Spring 1996!

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street           Contact me via E-mail or snail mail for
Issaquah, Washington 98027       information regarding the 'coolest'
(206) 391-7683              T-shirt designs this side of the South Pole!