Imaginos :Black & Silver

Rich Hamel RHamel4129 at AOL.COM
Tue Feb 20 18:59:36 EST 1996

Hi,

I too was first happily stunned by Imaginos, and then, only recently last
year when I
got hold of the FAQ did I find out the real story.

I had seen the band in Kingston NH on the Ninja tour and thought "that's
it, their done". It was probably the only concert I ever came away from
sad.

A couple of years later, assuming they were long gone, my best friend
who is also a huge fan heard the new Astronomy. We camped out in
front of the radio waiting to hear it again! We were estatic. I also
thought it would be the last BOC album and that they had
finished it perfectly: a great album, with the original members
listed as in the band. I was also glad Johnny was credited since
he was in the band almost as long as Joe and he fit too. He
deserved it.

I saw them live and they did "I am the one you warned me of",
"Astronomy", "Del Rio's Song", and I think they did "In the
presence". Sadly, then I saw the FAQ. i almost wished I had
never seen it.

Rich