BOC: Guitar's bleed lead?

Michael Seher mseher at ULTRAVOX.EAST.SUN.COM
Thu Feb 22 14:44:50 EST 1996

        recently ROBERT SEDLER <robert.sedler at NOR.MKL.COM wrote

> But all kidding aside, I think the title "Ear Damage" is too good a Rock &
> Roll Title to throw away. Hell, it's generic enough to be used on just
> about any heavy tune. Anyone else out there got any nifty titles that
> ALMOST made it as BOC song titles?

        Well, this story is at least a tangent of the "nifty tiles"
thread.  After ST and before OYFoOYN, I had a dream that the next BOC
album was going to be called "140 Ways to 39".  The album cover was
overloaded with numerology pertaining to and math calculations arriving
at the number 39...addition, subtraction, multiplication, division,
squares, binaries, imaginary numbers, summations, factorials, square
roots, limits...obviously I was taking too many advanced math courses
in high school...

Between the horror of space
And the terror of time
"Death Valley Nights"