HW: SR II ramblings

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat Feb 24 04:57:07 EST 1996

On 23-FEB-1996 10:29:28.2 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >>this version of Time is unreal!
   >Why? I can't see too much differences (It is one of my least favorite
   >songs)

MUCH longer, weird sounds out of Nik's sax to major Lemmy Blanga, the audio
generator subtlely building meanwhile, the "she-tah" (or whatever the hell
they're saying) chant, the "Paranoia" coming in...

   >>(SPACE) What's with that?
   >Shit with that. Printed by people without knowing HAWKWIND (see also the
   >READING 1986 CD)
   >>Also, I thought Dave Anderson never again
   >>had anything to do w/HW after he left in '71 or so, but he's listed
   >in the >credits as one of the compilers.
   >See above.....and......he and Nik Turner were the main persons behing
   >the shit releases like YURI GAGARIN, ACID DAZE, REDICULE, IN THE
   >BEGINNING and many more dirt
   >btw: Dave Anderson played with HAWKWIND a couple of gigs 3 or 4)
   >during the EARTH RITUAL tour spring 1984 and HAWKON, Manchester
   >10.02.1985
   >Bernhard

`[1;35;40mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive