seeking HW trade

Doug ISTS018 at UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Sun Feb 25 20:37:00 EST 1996

Hellow,

>ToF will almost certainly appear somewhere eventually but there's no
>knowing when I'm afraid.   Will you settle for Hawklords live?

I don't think so, although its something not in my collection it can be
found here at domestic prices. Its just never been a priority purchase.
I don't want to come off greedy, but this boot is very rare and not so
cheap. Also its good sound and artwork is now considered my second best
HW purchase in three years (CYM LP being first). So I really want to
trade for something comparable. Besides SRfL and ToF, I would trade:
HW Chaos video (NTSC) or BBC Radio One CD AND Hawklords Live CD. If you
choose the latter buy the cheapest HLL.

Or, since if have two extras for trade you can continue to look for
the items I want. I would let you know if they we're no longer available.

hope to hear from you soon.

Doug