seeking HW trade

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Mon Feb 26 13:32:17 EST 1996

> Hellow,

Hi

I'd better admit to an error at this point - I'd forgotten completely
that in my desperate Kollector's angst-driven intensity to put in a bid
for anything worthwhile that's on offer that Johan had also offered to
get hold of a Timeless Paens.

However since I've offered you a trade I'll stay with it rather than
leave you with extra stock on hand and I'll certainly keep looking round
for stuff since an extra TP would be no problem for me to have!

If you get a better offer you want to take up though - please go ahead
and take it.

> HW purchase in three years (CYM LP being first). So I really want to
> trade for something comparable. Besides SRfL and ToF, I would trade:
> HW Chaos video (NTSC) or BBC Radio One CD AND Hawklords Live CD. If you
> choose the latter buy the cheapest HLL.

the BBC is certainly around but not, curiously!, the cheap Hawklords
Live which for a while over Xmas was being flogged off at ridiculously
cheap sale prices and has now disappeared!  Typical.

However I can order the Chaos video or keep checking round to see if ToF
comes to light.    It's one of the more likely ones to appear so I'll
maybe wait a while to see.    Let me know when you're tired of waiting
and I'll rush out to gather the more accessible stuff.

cheers

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk