NIK: Past or Future?

dave cohen lapis at POBOX.UPENN.EDU
Thu Feb 29 21:58:46 EST 1996

> i would call this disc a must-have.it nearly brought a tear to my eye.
> rj

        definitely a great disc, i was only sorry that they did not
        include any tracks from the phila. show (that i was out!! :-)
        would have been nice, but i can't complain really...

        anybody else from the list make it to that show?
        hot as hell during the day (til well past 2am actually!) and
        the yard's cask conditioned ale on the...shall we say...warm
        side...anybody know who was tapin the show that eve..i was
        going to talk to em after the show but missed em on the way out.

        moorcock and jello biafra on one cd...i'd love to hear them do
        "sonic attack" together...

        --dave