HW: A Brainstorm (not the song)

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Thu Jan 18 12:32:00 EST 1996

If somebody wants to provide me copies of the released HW songs that aren't
on CD, I'd take on the task of rating them.   It's a dirty job, but it has
got to be done.  I'd even throw in the ratings for the CD songs (still
waiting for my Mighty Hawkwind Classics CD).   Yes, if I can do some small
part in casting light on the darkness, that will be it's own reward.  (I
rank up there with Pinky and the Brain for failed ploys)

Rudy
A kollector Class C wannabe (or any class at all)