Deb on Imaginos???

Fri Jan 19 14:58:12 EST 1996

Yep, I think Carl has got it about right.  The band was getting not much
label support, and the band itself was in somewhat disarray.  Not to
mention that fan support of BOC had fallen off quite a bit by that time,
with lots of people bailing after *Club Ninja*.  Hell, alot had bailed
before then since it had been over 2 years since the album prior to
that.

One can always dream what might've happened had the original line-up
stayed together, and released *Imaginos* as a follow-up to *Fire of
Unknown Origin*.  But . . . we're 15 years down the road from that.

John