BOC - 1/25/96 in Santa Cruz

Brenda Holloway brendah at MBAY.NET
Sun Jan 28 11:15:00 EST 1996

Martyn White wrote:

>         Amazingly enough, after several years of delicate negotiations,
> a list T-shirt was produced (two in fact).  However the shirt which
> you describe is not one of them.  I think there is another BOC BB
> somewhere in cyberspace (probly AOL)

And I missed it! Oh well... does it look like the one on the boc-l home
page? That one resembles several of the designs that were floating arounf
back then... and you're right, that wasn't the one I saw.

Hmmm... I have two of my sisters on AOL... wonder if I could convince
them to stop by...

Brenda

---
[]]]]]]]] Brenda Holloway       brendah at mbay.net [[[[[[[[]
[[ ]]]]]]  Sony New Technologies, Monterey, CA   [[[[[[ ]]
[[[  ]]]]    http://www.sonysoft.com/brenda/     [[[[  ]]]
[[[[  ]]]     http://www.mbay.net/~brendah/      [[[  ]]]]
[[[[[   ] C Coder. C Coder Run. Run, Coder, Run. [   ]]]]]