BOC - 1/25/96 in Santa Cruz

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Tue Jan 30 03:44:24 EST 1996

Ric:

>>I tend to stay away from interaction, except with the AOL BOC
>>crowd, who all seem to be quite normal & mature... hmmm...

>Doug, you obviously haven't been around the AOL BOC crowd much...

Not yet anyway...
I'll be down in Anaheim during the holidays next year, and will
definitely be looking up Ed & Anita, and paying a visit to Bolle
and Le Musee de Cult.  I guess I'll know the real truth then... =)

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street               Visit the World Snow Virtual Store:
Issaquah, Washington 98027      http://www.goski.com/wsnow.htm
(206) 557-6654 bus.        Call Toll Free to order World Snow goods!
(800) 356-2956 ---------(Visa/MC ok!)----------> Dial: 1-800-FLO-BYLO