HW: US Covers: Update: plea for $/gman please contact me

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Mon Jul 1 13:13:59 EDT 1996

I put the last 5 paid for sets in the mail today:  Andrew Apold, Wylie
Stone, Mike Fuller, Richard Crump, and Stephen Swann.  Per the usual, they
were priority mail, so you should have them by Wednesday/Thursday.  That
leaves me 6 sets for people who have contributed tapes; they'll probably
go out in the mail on Thursday/Friday.

I've not received funds from the following folks yet:

PRETTY PLEASE SEND ME MONEY!

> >Just how many list members want a set?

From: donnell at epx.cis.umn.edu (brian)
From: Hawkwind00 at aol.com (ray)
From: Martyn White <white at borg.med.ecu.edu>
From: John Majka <bchina at crown.net>
From: John McCartney <scorch at mtvmail-114.Corp.Sun.COM>

If you still want a set, and have not contacted me yet, please do so, as
I should be able to make more without a problem.

Would gman please contact me.

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God.
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_