death to profiteers?

Ted Jackson jr. TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Mon Jul 1 15:06:09 EDT 1996

> > Does anyone have any live recordings from recent tours?  (i.e. Club Ninja
> > through present day)  I am willing to pay a reasonable fee for some
> > descent quality recordings....
>
>         Oh, you said the bad word!  "PAY". ;)
>
>         Trades or blanks are the gentlemanly way. :)  That said, I
> don't actually have any tapes, but I'm sure there are several people on
> the list who do and would be happy to trade or fill blanks for you :)
>
> Cheers,
> Carl

One doesn't run into too many gentlemen on the internet!  I expect
he's new to the list, and not familiar with the semantics of
bootlegging.  BTW, have you read the warning stuff on the r thompson
list, very explicitly banning the kind of activity you're hinting at?
Lots of rules on that one.  BTW,and totally off: have you seen the
trailers for the upcoming 'Escape from L.A.? The libertarians on BOC-
L would get a kick out of Snake's thoughts on too many rules.
theo