Hawkwind News Update

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Mon Jul 1 20:32:13 EDT 1996

Hawkwind writes:

> Hi all,
>         There has been an interesting update on the Official Hawkwind Site
> that you may want to take a look at:) Go to the Hawkwind News section.
>
> Yours,
>         Star_rats at hawkwind.com

wow!   For the rest who don't have www a quick precie (I hope I'm
remembering this right!):   Some footage of 35mm film of Hawkwind at
the Roundhouse in 1970 has been discovered.   EMI have seen this and
are interested but there's no soundtrack.   So is there a 1970 tape
from the Roundhouse anyone?

If only!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk
"Death Is Nature's Way of Saying Slow Down"