OFF: MM single (DtI)

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Thu Jul 4 10:41:17 EDT 1996

Christian sa:lklubbare writes;
>Hi Chuck,
>
>Just got the CD in the mail yesterday - thanks again. I sent you the
>money last week, so it should be on its way, if not there already. I'm
>really curios about the other Dopes to Infinity single now...! The track
>"Forbidden Planet" is 6 minutes of odd synth noises and effects and some
>distorted guitar riff towards the end .... not really a tune excactly,
>but cool anyway. Is it possible for you to check the other one in the
>record store next time you are there? I'm looking for the track "5 Years
>ahead of my Time" or any other non-album tracks.... If its not too much
>trouble. If you are looking for euro-CDs or anything let me know.
>
>Christian

Hi everybody!

I've got two versions of the Dopes to Infinty CD single... not for sale
though...
One has only two songs Dopes and Forbidden Planet, (the same version as
Christian has got, I'll guess, but you'll never know with MM, will you???).
The other one has four songs: Dopes, Dinosaur Vacume (Live BBC), Theme From
Masterburner and I'm Five Years Ahead of My Time...
This is a A&M CD and the catalog number is 581 033-2. I don't know country
of manufacture, I can't find it anywhere on the label. I bought it a few
months ago in the Swedish town Malmoe at a record store called Record
Heaven, and I know they are accepting mailorders.
 Phone: 040-23 20 02 (but you have to use a country number too).
Address:   Record Heaven
                Box 4003
                S-203 11 MALMOE
                SWEDEN

I don't think there would be much of a problem for Christian who lives in
Norway to order a CD from this store.

                Halvfjers!!!    -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN