HW:pics from this tour.

Assassin Soniqué sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Sun Jul 7 08:35:58 EDT 1996

On  6 Jul 96 Jerry wrote about Re: HW:pics from this tour.:

> Paul,
>
> Wouldn't it be a good idea to have the HW gig list / tape list on your
> Gallery? I asked Bernhard what he though about it. I'm doing the BOCbase at
> the moment, but why shouldn't there be such a thing for HW? That is, if you
> haven't done this already, of course.

Jerry,

Bernhard's lists (as well as FoFP/Jill's Codex & Discog. HawkJoe's
"Top 100", etc.) are allready on my /Hawkwind/files page.

While on the topic ... the "Keep it Simple, Stupid" votes won! The
(as near to as my current work schedule will allow) Hawkwind Gallery
is now up at:

http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/Hawkwind/Gallery

Sonique

--