HW: review wanted

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Wed Jul 3 20:48:06 EDT 1996

Jill,

>I've just been browsing for mentions of Hawkwind in
>rec.music.progressive and I see there's someone there asking for a
>review of the Hawkwind show in Amsterdam - apparently a friend of his
>went and hated it so he'd like a review from someone else to balance
>this.     Can anyone help out on this?    Was it really that bad?

I did a short review the night I came home after the gig. I said it was a
great gig! I liked it a lot better than the December 1995 gig I attended.

Why did this guy hate it so much? Set list? Show? Audience? I loved all three
of those. I mainly listen to the old stuff, but still liked the gig very
much. Why don't we wait till Steve is back on the list, and let him do a
review?

He probaly was too stoned, or not stoned enough.

ttyl,
Jerry