HW: ? about PXR5s

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Fri Jul 5 09:36:50 EDT 1996

> What exactly is different between the LP and CD versions of High Rise?

It's not quite that simple - the first release of the LP had one version,
and later releases had the second.  The CD has the second version.  Both
are live, I believe.  I think the second version has more Calvert and a
shorter guitar solo, or something like that.

This is top of my list of HW albums that I want to see remastered, BTW.
Then, apart from improving the sound, they could put include both versions
of High Rise.

Dave.