HW: TV gig

Doug ISTS018 at UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Fri Jul 5 10:06:43 EDT 1996

>I'd be up for a trade for this. Also if you have this video of a concert
>in 1995 that I've heard about....

I'd like to trade for this too. Mike which video from '95 do you refer?

>P.S: wasn't someone on this list videoing the Nik gig which had Moorcock
>at it (Texas?) - any news on this?

>From the grapevine: Plans for an LP only release of the Austin, TX gig
w/MM are no more...  I have the video of same and its poor quality. To
put it in perspective, its slightly better than the DragonCon Sonic Attack
w/Eric Bloom. I'm starting to see it more on trading lists now. But there
are so many better quality videos from Nikwinds last US tour I'm not sure
its worth it. It depends on your MM kompletist factor I guess. Pity the
man doesn't film well. :-)

PS I'm off to San Jose, CA for two weeks any tips on good records shops
   or clubs to see live music, anyone?

Doug Bates
Systems Analyst
Univ. of Alabama at Birmingham
Voice (205) 934-9087  Fax (205) 975-7129
Email dbates at uab.edu