HW: TV gig

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Fri Jul 5 17:04:17 EDT 1996

>dcapehar at utdallas.edu wrote
>Is this the one from VH-1?  If so, I'd like to know how a person got a
>hold of it.

I posted a while back that I don't mind putting this on a tape for anyone
that wants it. Just send a blank tape plus return postage and I'll do the
rest. People outside the UK might find it cheaper sending money for me to
buy the blank tape...saves postage on sending a tape over (though it's up to
you...I'm not asking for your cash!). Anyone that's interested can e-mail me
for more details.

Dave