covers...

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Jul 10 11:37:20 EDT 1996

fIREHOSE did the Red and the Black and a Swedish band called the Nomads
(maybe you have heard of them? Sonic Youth likes the Nomads... if anybody
cares)  has done at least one BOC cover (I think it is "This ain't..." -but
as usual,
 I'M NOT SURE ;-)...  Anyway, when they did this cover they called the band
7 Screaming Dizbusters. I've heard it once and it is cool version... hey I'm
pretty sure it is "This ain't the summer".

                                        varfo:r regnar den ha:r dja:vla
sommaren bort totalt
                                                        -Daniel

PS Alessandro, if you read this, my English is embarrasing (I don't even
know if I spell this right) but nobody has complained about it. Maybe nobody
reads my mail!
I think that's the way it is. :-)  DS

Craig wrote:
>Lydia Lunch (and some dude) did a cover of DFtR. Don't know which album,
>but saw it on a CD-S about a year ago. I passed...
>

>> Bonnie Tyler did Going Through the Motions
>>
>> Jack
>> http://j-and-a.com/boc.html
>>

>> Andrew A. Apold wrote:
>> >
>> > So!  who wants to take a stab at a BOC covers project?
>> >
>> > I don't know of that many, but we could sure put the
>> > Brain Surgeons on there...
>> >
>> > Smashing Pumpkins did a take on Godzilla, didn't they?
>> > Theo, got any tapes of your band?
>> >
>> > Is this practical?
>> > ===================================
>> > Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
>> >
>> > Guildmaster of Reeves
>> > Barony of Silverwater
>> > Kingdom of the Burning Lands
>> > http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm
>> > (Andrew A. Apold)
>>

>--
>      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyramid.com
>    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, a Siemens Nixdorf Co.
>  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Rd. Suite 400
>-------mmmmmmm- Atlanta, GA 30342  (404) 845-3404

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN