covers...

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Wed Jul 10 17:53:18 EDT 1996

>Lydia Lunch (and some dude) did a cover of DFtR. Don't know which album,
>but saw it on a CD-S about a year ago. I passed...
>

>> Bonnie Tyler did Going Through the Motions
>>
>> Jack
>> http://j-and-a.com/boc.html
>>

>> Andrew A. Apold wrote:
>> >
>> > So!  who wants to take a stab at a BOC covers project?

A guy I work with claims he used to have an album by The Cult that was
called Fire of Unknown Origin, and it had a cover of DFtR on it.
I can't verify this, I'm not into The Cult, but maybe someone else in
here would know.

Duane

--
"There's a Starman waiting in the sky,