where am I

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Jul 11 05:14:30 EDT 1996

> quess whos gonna
> manage Uncle Nik??? DS.... noooooo not that DS......... yes that DS.

        Woah!  The plot gets thicker!  I guess if you can't _stop_ him
you might as well _hire_ him!  Probably a wise move.  Now, maybe a
guest appearance on an album?  I wouldn't actually _want_ Nik to
rejoin, since I don't think it would work, but it'd be nice to see a
guest appearance.
        But Del ... I want Del scooped up and put at the synth helm
in Hawkwind :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)