where am I

Damon C Capehart dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Thu Jul 11 16:11:26 EDT 1996

On Thu, 11 Jul 1996, Bill Stewart wrote:
> guess whos gonna manage Uncle Nik??? DS.... noooooo not that
> DS......... yes that DS.

Sorry, apparently my brain isn't working either... assuming Shmiff is one
DS, who's the other DS? List of possibilities:

David Sylvian? (no...)
Dark Star? (wait, that's not a name)
Donna Summers!  Yeah! (slap)

Whatever, I can't think of any more... it's probably way too obvious.

Damon Capehart        | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur       |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers