Fogerty no show

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Thu Jul 11 11:53:30 EDT 1996

Theo wrote:

>....... To follow your argument, what if BOC broke up when Al left,
>Eric and Buck and Allen pursued solo careers, and Al and Joe stayed
>together, hired a new lead singer and guitarist.  Would that be BOC
>in your eyes and worth seeing?  Maybe, given what Al's done with tBS,
>definitely worth seeing, but not as BOC.

I hope you remember the only two members of Deep Purple who have played in
every line-up of the band... Jon Lord and Ian Paice.
I have big problems with Purple without Gillan and I have even bigger
problems with Purple without Blackmore... they played in the neighbourhood
last week, and I didn't see them 'cause Blackmore is out of the group. I
know he' s an asshole but Blackmore was (in my opinion) 50% of Purple.

                -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN