OFF: Weather

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Jul 11 14:01:31 EDT 1996

> conditions).  (Even current weather simulations can only cope with a tiny
> fraction of the Earth's available weather data, and we know how good they
> are at predicting "the ultimate fate of the British summer".:)

        Don't talk about the ultimate fate of British Summer!  It
didn't so any sign of quiting winter until the end of *May* when in
launched into summer for about a week and then stopped :P
        It only has actually gotten summerlike again in the last
couple of days :P

        Yes, doubtless I'm spoiled by US summers ;) but the utter lack
of spring in britain this year was outrageous!  Mind you, I thought
the winter was unimpressive (especially compared to _this_ year on
the East Coast of the US ;) but I _expect_ that ... :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            *  "Ar det inte ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *   fritt land?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of ASNAC Studies, Cambridge U.            *   -- Pippi Langstrump