Like a Hurricane

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Jul 11 14:13:40 EDT 1996

>Wow,  hurricane Bertha is headed towards Greenville NC and
>I have been summoned to an emergency faculty meeting.  Well
>I guess my suggestion is going to be a keg party on the roof
>of the med center.   Everybody bring Hawkwind CDs and we'll
>all get blown away  ;-)

The nexus of the crisis, and the origin of storms...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)