HW: NEWS FLASH !!!!

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 11 19:03:30 EDT 1996

Paul suggests

>Surely a good idea would be to take along a boatload of "Hawkwind"
>t-shirts
[snip! like maybe whoever's having problems should do to their cat :)]

The downside of this is you have to tie up a load of capital in t-shirts.

This is only my impression, but I get the feeling that band t-shirts aren't
as popular (at least in England) as they used to be - I recall real scrums to
get the latest goodies back in the '70s/early '80s, but now you just see one
or two people, and they're usually just saying, "nice shirt"...  Maybe it's
different in the States, and that's the reason for the under-estimate (as
well as erring on the side of caution).

- Andy