HW: Re:Only Motorhead

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIAL.UNISYS.COM
Fri Jul 12 18:13:31 EDT 1996

Only marginally relevant,  but I thought Motorhead fans might be
amused.

Attended the Lolapolooza festival when it came through Toronto last week,
Motorhead seemed to be the influence of choice, after all they were covered
by not one, but two of the attending bands !

The Ramones played the tribute that Motorhead wrote to them a while back,

"R.A.M.O.N.E.S"

and in fact the whole night was capped off by Metallica playing a cover
of "Overkill"

Maybe we're not as far off the cutting  edge as we thought ;-)

Cheers,
Steve L.