Roswell Hotels, ect

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Jul 13 02:36:12 EDT 1996

>>Dear list members;
>>
>>Actually, there are about 12 hotels/motels with in Roswell.  Some people,
>>however, stay in Socorro (about an hour West) or even Albq, where I live.
>>It's about a 3 hr drive from Albq to Roswell.
>>
>I have never been to Roswell, but I would assume it to be a small town
>with desert around it. Would there be any problems to simply pitching a tent
>outside of town in the desert? I.E. local ordinances, etc.?

As long as it's not on U.S. Air Force property... <g>..

As I said before there are camping areas nearby...

If this does balloon out into a huge festival kind of deal I imagine there
will be local people trying to profit off this (that's the whole idea of them
holding this)...
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Guildmaster of Reeves
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm