Roswell Accomodation

Andy Cobley acobley at MIC.DUNDEE.AC.UK
Sat Jul 13 07:53:17 EDT 1996

Camping out sounds like a great idea, however as the years advance I'd thought
of getting RV vehicle and making a touring holiday out of it.  Lets see: Roswell
to Dulce. On to Snowflake Arizona, then Area 51 Nevada, Little ale-inn Racheal.

Any other ideas ?

Andy C

----------
From:   Hawkwind[SMTP:Star_rats at HAWKWIND.COM]
Sent:   13 July 1996 03:15
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        Roswell Accomodation

To all,
        Having spent many summers camped out at the Reading and Stonehenge
festivals, I would love the organisers of the Roswell Festival to make a
campsite available. I haven't heard back from the promoters yet, but if they
are interested in putting HW on the bill, they may well do so.

Thanks for the information regarding the hotels, Manuel, and for the
original message that provided me with the contact numbers.

Fingers crossed.
        Star_rats