Roswell Accomodation

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Jul 13 16:48:39 EDT 1996

>Camping out sounds like a great idea, however as the years advance I'd thought
>of getting RV vehicle and making a touring holiday out of it.  Lets see:
Roswell
>to Dulce. On to Snowflake Arizona, then Area 51 Nevada, Little ale-inn Racheal.

A quick check reveals "Bottomless Lakes" state park, the oldest state park
in New Mexico.  It is part of the aquifer system that's why Roswell was
there in the first
place.  It's practically inside the town limits.
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Guildmaster of Reeves
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm