HW: Rare cd's

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Jul 12 13:39:42 EDT 1996

In message <9607121502.aa05267 at uk.ac.ed.tattoo>, J Strobridge
<eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK> writes
>Haven't seen Palace Springs on CD for a while now and I would guess that
>Brock's elegantly packaged solo album might become difficult to get hold
>of.
Lucky Lief is bloody impossible to find. Gnash, curse :(

I only bought Palace Springs about six months ago. True, I havn't seen
it since but it was everywhere until _very_ recently. Electric Tepee
though I havn't seen for a while. If you don't have this album, really,
buy the next one you see!

I've never seen a copy of Hawklords Live but I gather it's not difficult
to get in the US.

Were Maximum Effect or Punkadelic ever given a CD release?
--
Jon Browne