HW: Rare cd's...Wot????

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Sun Jul 14 20:03:13 EDT 1996

Hawkwind writes:

> >J Strobridge wrote:
> >> There's also a Warrior on the Edge of Time CD that plays Pendragon rather
> >> than Hawkwind (I'm still looking for this)
> >

> >What??? Whaddayamean "Hawkwind" or "Pendragon"??? Are they HW songs???
> >Never heard of 'em!!! The Dojo CD of Warrior on the Edge of Time I have
> >only has "Motorhead" as a bonus cut...!
>
> I've got this CD. It came with the Warrior on the Edge of Time Griffin
> re-issue which included the Illustrated Collectors guide book. I didn't
> realise it was Pendragon though. Mine seems full of ambient music. . does
> this ring any bells?

Yep - I've been told that this is the band Pendragon (can't remember the
name of the album it's supposed to be) tho' I admit I thought that
Pendragon were a prog rock band.   Am I right in thinking that the label
on the CD itself also says Hawkwind?

I really would like to find a copy of this mispressing (and also the
alternative Hawkwind on a Pendragon CD - if such a thing exists).  I
don't suppose for a moment that anyone has a copy they'd be willing to
trade (or I could purchase.....)

cheers

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk