HW: Rare cd's...Wot????

Hawkwind Star_rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Sun Jul 14 18:20:11 EDT 1996

>Yep - I've been told that this is the band Pendragon (can't remember the
>name of the album it's supposed to be) tho' I admit I thought that
>Pendragon were a prog rock band.   Am I right in thinking that the label
>on the CD itself also says Hawkwind?

Yes, everything is the same as the correct pressing. I've also got a
Motorhead/Valium 10 ep that has the sides reversed. Going off the subject a
bit, there are also some versions of Space Ritual with sides 1 & 3 stamped
on one disc, and sides 2 & 4 stamped on the other. I used to have one of
these until it was 'borrowed' by someone.

Star_rats