HW: Re: Latest news on Roswell, etc.

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Jul 15 16:25:38 EDT 1996

>or Lubbock.  Or you could go via Albuqerque, if you just hafta meat Jean and
> Manuel, but it would be longer still, though it has a pretty
>straightforward route.

Upon a second check, Albequerque is closer than it was at first glance,
it might be the best bet.  Definitely better than Lubbock or Amarillo, and
it's rather direct route probably makes it closer in practical terms than
El Paso.  But still, I'd guess 3 hours.
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)