HW: Cover Project: Thank you's

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Tue Jul 16 04:00:12 EDT 1996

Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 13:16:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: Allan T Grohe Jr <iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu>
Subject: HW Covers compilation?

Does anyone think it a worthwhile endeavor to try to put together a
definitive compilation of HW covers, in 1-2 90 min tapes (while
unfamiliar with the number out there, I find it hard to imagine it would
take more than that).

If so, what would be the best way to go about this--shift the master
copies around from person to person with the originals and then get
someone to dub the finished set?  Ideas/suggestions welcome...

Allan.

I think the one to blame this time is Allan himself; this 6th letter in the
thread is the first that talks about a "cover compilation"...

we also have to give Wertyq2 at aol.com some credit for bringing up the initial
"suffacox" mail to the list.

btw - can anyone imagine *another* forum than this internet one, that would
end up with 350 minutes of Hawkwind covers???

\\joe