HW: Cover Project: Thank you's

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Wed Jul 17 10:22:54 EDT 1996

On Tue, 16 Jul 1996, Johan Edlundh wrote:

> Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 13:16:25 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Allan T Grohe Jr <iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu>
> Subject: HW Covers compilation?
>
> Does anyone think it a worthwhile endeavor to try to put together a
> definitive compilation of HW covers, in 1-2 90 min tapes (while
> unfamiliar with the number out there, I find it hard to imagine it would
> take more than that).
>
> If so, what would be the best way to go about this--shift the master
> copies around from person to person with the originals and then get
> someone to dub the finished set?  Ideas/suggestions welcome...
>
> Allan.
> I think the one to blame this time is Allan himself; this 6th letter in the
> thread is the first that talks about a "cover compilation"...

Uh oh.  Senile after a mere 15 months:  see what NetProjects do you to 8->

> btw - can anyone imagine *another* forum than this internet one, that would
> end up with 350 minutes of Hawkwind covers???

The Whitehouse Tape Archive mailing list? ;-)

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Vice President Communications
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Event Horizon Productions, Inc.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_