HW: Pendragon/HW mixup...

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Tue Jul 16 09:45:45 EDT 1996

> Reply to J Strobridge about Re: HW: Rare cd's...Wot????
>
> >Yep - I've been told that this is the band Pendragon (can't remember the
> >name of the album it's supposed to be) tho' I admit I thought that
> >Pendragon were a prog rock band.   Am I right in thinking that the label
> >on the CD itself also says Hawkwind?
>
> Pendragon are very Prog Rock the last I heard. Like early Marillion.
>
> I thought that Pendragon had there own record label. How did they get mixed up
> with HW. Or am I missing something (probably).
>

> Si
>

> sihalley at vossnet.co.uk

Pendragon _does_ have its' own label in the UK, however, here in the USofA,
they are on the Griffin label, along with HW. Pressing plant/printer screw-
up! (This kind of screw up happens quite a bit, I have a CD by Present that
has what sounds like African/Carribean/something tribal music on it. There
was also a very (in)famous incident where a Beatles CD was shipped with
someone like Larwence Welks' label printed on it (thiis was way back in the
early days of CD's, mid-80's, when there was virtually _no_ Beatles product
on the domestic market. At least, this is what I remember...)

objCDPlayer: Mark Shreeve / Assassin (I _still_ think he would make an
             excellent synth/kybds addition to HW! Andy Pickford, too.)
      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, a Siemens Nixdorf Co.
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Rd. Suite 400
-------mmmmmmm- Atlanta, GA 30342  (404) 845-3404