BOC: Bloom slashing his palm

Tue Jul 16 10:33:52 EDT 1996

Anyone out there ever see a BOC show where Eric Bloom would simulate slashing his
palm during the show?  I've heard reports that he used to do this (during the early
90's I believe, but perhaps in the 80's as well?) during "Unknown Tongue" (while
singing the lyric, "then she took her father's razor, and watched it cut into her
palm").  I never saw it, and was wondering how the effect looked from the audience.
Also, based on a few live tapes I've heard, I think he may have done this during
"Seven Screaming Diz-busters", during his monologue about the guy selling himself
to the devil to be a rock star ("but there's one catch - you've got to sign your
name in blood").  Can anyone confirm this?

Don't know why this question comes to mind - I wanted to start a new BOC thread,
but why this topic?  I dunno - maybe since I'm gonna see KISS in a few weeks, I
got visions of Gene Simmons spitting blood on my mind...

John